Monday 9 January 2012

Leather and a face

As I mentioned a while ago I bought a chocolate brown leather jacket from the Next sales over new year.  It was very kind of my boyfriend's mum to pay for half for my Christmas present, so I only technically paid £30 for it!  I'm super made up; I love leather jackets, so to finally have an actual leather one.. I'm in love!  I've worn it tonight out for a meal with my best friend.  I live so far away from home that I hardly ever see her, cue sad face!  So when I do get to see her a like to make an effort.  Tonight was a beautiful Chinese meal, filled with gossip, catching up and general giggles.

I never bother doing a FOTD because I'm not exactly amazing at make-up, but I thought since I put so much effort in today I'd show you.  The eyes are all from UD's Naked Palette and Collection 2000 Big Fake Mascara, and face is Witch primer, Max Factor Xperience foundation and ELF's Natural Radiance blusher.


And here's the Next leather jacket..
It's kind of a 'paper bag' effect leather, with big cuffs on the wrists and the bottom, and the hood has a big fold which gives it a bit of a funnel neck when zipped up.


I love love love this jacket.  I wear it out every day.  If you can find one left in a Next store, bag yourself a bargain!  £65 from £135 is incredible value.

If you want a review of the make-up products just let me know.  I might review some when I feel like it at a later date though!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment