Wednesday 22 February 2012

Nails Inc. 'Oxford Circus' & Models Own 'Juicy Jules'


I posted this on Twitter yesterday; candyfloss-coloured nails to remind me that sunny weather will be coming back soon!  Sadly the polaroid app on my phone doesn't show quite how bright pastel pink Oxford Circus is (unfortunately the Nails Inc. website don't stock this anymore, the only link I could find to one was eBay!).

This Nails Inc. colour is a lot better than the last one I used - maybe because it's a pastel the creamy texture is easier to work with?  I still found it quite runny, but the colour is girly and pretty, so I don't mind quite so much.  Juicy Jules still is one of my all-time favourite polishes.  I have the glitter nail with basically every polish I own...

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment