Monday 19 March 2012

Peachy Pink and Purple Polish



I picked up this MNY My Varnish in #342 on one of my weekly shopping trips to Asda recently - I think the range was on offer for about £2.50, so I really couldn't say no!  However, it seems to remain quite elusive on the internet... Whilst the range appears in the odd blog post photo on Google images, there's no trace anywhere else.  Very suspect.

#342, if you can find it, is a gorgeous peachy pink, coral-ly shade.  Imagine a nail polish version of Topshop's 'Head Over Heels' blusher and I don't think you're far off!  The consistency of the polish is both creamy and substantial, which makes painting nails quite enjoyable - although the brush isn't too amazing, but it does the job without too much hassle.

I've teamed it with Max Factor Max Effect Mini Nail Polish in 'Intense Plum' on the tips for a bright French mani, and a lick of Seche Vite top coat to ensure it looks shiny.  I've worn the polish without the tips and found it to be surprisingly long lasting too, so all in all, very pleased!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment