Sunday 29 April 2012

Sunday Round Up #7


This is what my week is looking like from tomorrow.  I can barely believe it, after three whole years, I will not know what to do with myself when I wake up on Tuesday morning as a free woman!  By the way, I'm not the only twenty-something with a personal filofax, right?  It's just so organised, I love it.

This week has been a bit of train wreck in all honesty, I had a deadline on Thursday and as soon as that essay was handed in I had to start on my next one right away.  There's been late nights, even later mornings where I'm so tired I'm turning my alarm off in my sleep... I think I'm just needing some rest.  My skin has been also feeling the stress, so I'm covered in pimples - although I've decided to step away from the acne antibiotics and try to manage it without medication, so I imagine it's also a bit of backlash!  Once I find a good skincare routine, I'll definitely do a post about it for anyone who may need some inspiration for conquering acne.  This will probably also include things which aren't necessarily products - foods, massage...

I had a mental list of things I wanted to mention in this post; I've forgotten all of them.  Curse of the final week of uni, I tell thee.
xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment