Saturday 19 May 2012

Clarifying Hair With Head & Shoulders

Head & Shoulders Itchy Scalp Care Shampoo (500ml) - £4.99 (250ml version pictured)

I've never really had a problem with product build-up, but the past few weeks have been a nightmare.  My hair's been getting greasier quicker and needs washing more often than I care for.  It's also meant my scalp's been feeling quite uncomfortable and itchy.

My scalp is completely flake-free, so it could only be a build-up of products causing the discomfort.  I purchased a bottle of Head & Shoulders Itchy Scalp Care shampoo in hopes it would sort my hair problems.  It has.  The eucalyptus oil is kind of tingly/soothing on the scalp, and I imagine it would really help those with particularly itchy heads.  It smells nice too, which as I've mentioned before, is such a defining factor for me!

The best part?  I've woke up today with bouncy hair that looks like it's just been washed.  Hurrah!  Head & Shoulders is renowned for stripping hair of nasty build-up, and that's exactly what it's done for me.  But be warned, I've heard using the non-colour protect versions on coloured hair can result in the colour being stripped!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment