Wednesday 30 May 2012

Nail Wraps & An Apology

Umberto Giannini Nail Wraps - part of the Glam Hair Fashion Kit

I've finally got round to using these nails wraps after buying them in the Boxing Day sales, and then leaving them at home whilst I ventured back to uni.  I thought it was about time I gave them a go, and being the first nail wraps that I've tried, I found them surprisingly easy!  I have a few crinkles and bumps, especially around the edges of the nails, but getting them completely flat was the hardest part for me.  I've slathered Sally Hansen's Double Duty over the top and edges in hope the wraps will have a longer life, but we'll see.

And the apology.  I've not blogged in so long that I genuinely feel guilty every time I think about it!  After moving back to Manchester a week ago I've been both extremely busy with settling in/housework and enjoying being home.  The glorious weather has had me out, traipsing around the South Pennines with the dog (or my Dad), and generally soaking up the countryside.  It's so nice to be back!  I will try to be more active on here...
xx

7 comments:

  1. These look lovely, very elegant :) x

    http://eatplayshoplove.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! Don't feel guilty about having a break from blogging, everyone understands that life gets too busy sometimes xxx

    josielovesshoes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you - they really remind me of Christina Aguilera, maybe it's her lace design on her perfume! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's very true!  Thanks Josie :)! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5.  

     


    Please check our great „Glamstripes“ NAIL WRAPS and
    fabulous „LASH EXTENSION POWDER“ too… - Made in Germany!


     


    http://www.facebook.com/pages/GLAMSTRIPES/156741144391309


     


    www.glamstripes.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute! Like lace on your nails. I need to try some myself.
    Simona Mar x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! The lace look is so nice on nails - I might try stamping next time, hopefully it'd last longer than the nail stickers! xx

    ReplyDelete