Sunday 13 May 2012

Sunday Round Up #9


I thought I'd give you all a giggle with this Sunday's photo.  I'm not the kind of blogger who loves layering on the slap for a special weekly photo (well, not every week anyway ;) so I thought I'd share this little beauty with you!  I went out on a (rare) night out with uni friends on Friday and persuaded my boyfriend to come out with the girls.  Yes, that's my boyfriend in the photo for those of you who didn't know.  Complete nutter, right?  That's why I'm with him, I'm nearly as much of a crazy, it's just rarely photographed.  This photo just makes me laugh every time I look at it though.

There's not much been going on this week really.  I've been job hunting and watching 'Smash' - amazeballs!  It's a definite watch for anyone who wants a 'grown up' Glee...

I've also joined Caroline (BeautyMouth.com)'s bandwagon to Save The Flannel.  I've been using them with my facewashes/cleansers twice a day and I actually think they're tons better than muslin cloths, so I'll probably post about the difference soon.  The acne is slowly getting better because of them - although some of you may have read my Tweet today that I've got a horrific spot, which has since doubled, literally, into another spot.  Bloomin' great!
xx

I also wanted to just say a HUGE thank you to the followers I've gained recently!  It's so lovely and humbling to have any readers at all, so I'm thankful to all of you for taking the time :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment